Learn More Hear and Now:
Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013
Noon – 1 p.m. EST
Register Online Now!
Each day, children with hearing loss attend Early Head Start programs. How will we identify who they are? Join Early Childhood Hearing Outreach (ECHO) for a webinar on otoacoustic emissions (OAE) screening methods. Learn about appropriate hearing screening practices for children ages birth to 3 and how to implement them in your program.
Topics for this webinar include:
- OAE hearing screening technology
- How to establish effective hearing screening protocols within your program
- Follow-up strategies for children who don\’t pass the hearing screening
Before the Webinar:
- Watch this brief preview of our topic.
- View the following six-minute video.
- Send any questions after you watch the video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 18.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit an array of audience members, including: Early Head Start, Migrant and Seasonal Head Start, and American Indian and Alaska Native Head Start working with children ages birth to 3; and those who support hearing screening activities at the state or community level for infants and toddlers.
How to Participate
Register early! Space is limited to 100 participants. To register for this webinar, please visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e8b1va586b8f29f8&llr=xcjxpbdab. You will then receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the webinar.