FPG sponsors or contributes to several free online offerings in the form of Modules and Lessons. These self-paced and easily navigated resources offer important content in engaging formats.
Modules and Lessons include:
- Free webinars on OSEPs State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP), a qualitative indicator that focuses on improving results for children with disabilities, presented by FPGs ECTA Center.
- FPG’s National Professional Development Center on Autism Spectrum Disorders Early Identification of ASD Module, available for parents and practitioners.
- CONNECT Modules from FPG’s Center to Mobilize Early Childhood Knowledge. These practice-focused instructional resources are designed for faculty and other professional development providers.
- Measuring the Quality of Inclusion: The Inclusive Classroom Profile training modules. The ICP is a structured observation rating scale designed to assess the quality of provisions and daily practices that support the developmental needs of children with disabilities in early childhood settings, and these two modules provide guidance for its use.
- Modules and Lessons from the Active Implementation Hub. The AI Hub provides free 24/7 implementation training from the National Implementation Research Network (NIRN) and the State Implementation & Scaling-up of Evidence-based Practices Center (SISEP) for any stakeholder — practitioners, educators, coaches, trainers, purveyors — involved in active implementation and scaling up of programs and innovations.
- The Center for Secondary Education for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders Understanding Autism: A Guide for Secondary School Teachers. The pdf version of the guide includes links to online videos. To learn more about using the DVD with your school or district, please send an email to email@example.com or call Ben Kaufman, Director, Programs and Community Outreach, Organization for Autism Research, 703 243-9762.
In addition, FPG offers Shared Discussion and Learning Areas.
Source: FPG Child Development Institute